WTF!!!

lizylou

Reaction score
Sorry rant here!!
My OH fair enough goes out to work every day but WTF does he think I do all day sit on my ass!!!
He came back tonight took over with LO as soon as he woke up... Fair enough he had missed him
LO started crying hysterically so I said give him here as mummy calms him better than daddy and he said NO! let me try and settle him (by this time he is screaming) so i did a little huff i didnt mean to and he flew off the handle said ill just go in the kitchen then shall I and play f******* cook seen as that's all I'm good for making your tea!!!

WTF did I really deserve that comment
I swear he carries on with the drama queen sh*t and ill tell him where to go stick his cooking!

I would make tea every night if I could but I just can't do everything! : (

Sorry for the swearing : ( x

You're lucky, my oh soon hands baby back to me when he's crying! And I have to cook tea lol xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You're lucky, my oh soon hands baby back to me when he's crying! And I have to cook tea lol xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haha! I had the same experience! :wink:

To be honest sweetie, he'll never learn to settle him himself if you step in to help each time. I know it's hard to hear your LO crying, but it'll be worth it when Daddy is a settling superstar too! :hug:

Aww yeah. He's prob just feeling a little jealous and left out. I had to pull back from taking baby every time he cried cause i could see ohs heart breaking a little more each time x

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

I wouldn't worry hun :) you're OH is just trying to be a good daddy, and you should be pleased he is! Xx

I think it's just a mum thing that we think we can do everything better, my sits on his ass wen he gets home and his tea is made, enjoy getting the help :) xxxx

I'm really not meaning to sound horrible but maybe he's thinking "WTF - I'm not even allowed to settle my own kid"

Yes sometimes mummy manages better, but Like LJY said, he needs to learn - LO is his child too. X

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

It's hard to hear the cry, but as long as the child isn't being hurt you gotta let the other parent figure out things their own way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back