Wow

kitty86

Reaction score
Today I was in the butchers type place and I fancied some chinese style sausages OOOO they were so yummy. Anyway I asked the guy if I can reheat them later and he looked at me and said will you be eating them yourself. I looked at him strangly as if to ask why? I sais no there for my fella and he said it will be fine to reheat them for him but not to for me as I am pregnant.

I was so shocked I didnt think it was that obvious I was pregnant. The man had never seen me before and I was only in the shop for about 2 mins. To me I dont look pregnant I just look a bit chubby.

I would loved to have seen his face though if I turned and said Im not pregnant just fat. I was gonna say it but I thought best not.

Hehe lucky you! at the rate my bump is goin im gona be massive in few months jeez. People just look at me as though im ******ed lmao because i have piercings probably, Some people look at me as though im disgusting =/ lmao

wow thats the same as me as i think i just look chubby but maybe i look preg too :D

Oh I hate narrow minded people. Peircings and tattoo's dont bother me. I have a really good friend and she is covered in head to toe in tattoo's and peircings and I couldnt imagine her any other way. I tend to look past the looks. Its whats inside that counts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back