• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WOW look at all these gorgeous clothes :D

happy-chick

Reaction score
My OHs friend at work has just had a baby girl (well his wife has!) and they asked did we want some clothes as most of it has only been worn once or twice and some is new.... Theres LOADS!! We've already bought loads so means we dont have to buy anymore.... unless we really want something of course ;) lol

Its all next & mothercare etc so not cheap and in excellent condition, must have cost them a fortune! Can anyone think of anything to get them to say thank you, we thought maybe some wine or something but just seems a bit boring.... any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
By some really nice outfits for their LO and then get them wine... :rotfl: No new parent will ever be unappreciative of wine... or alcohol in general. :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
By some really nice outfits for their LO and then get them wine... :rotfl: No new parent will ever be unappreciative of wine... or alcohol in general. :rotfl:

Haha my OH said the same.... looking like wine it is :D and maybe a next voucher so they can choose their own clothes? :think: x

A voucher could appear like you're offering money for the clothes....which might offend some people ( I don't know your friends though)... but giving clothes is more of a gift... and you can say,... you have given me so much that you must be running low on clothes.. :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
A voucher could appear like you're offering money for the clothes....which might offend some people ( I don't know your friends though)... but giving clothes is more of a gift... and you can say,... you have given me so much that you must be running low on clothes.. :rotfl:

Yeah good point, ill have a think about it... The wines defo a good idea tho :D although i dont drink wine so could be hard to choose haha ill think of something!

Baby clothes and a big bunch of flowers. I only say that cos I am a tee-totaler so wouldn't drink the wine LOL

wow they are lovely!! I think wine is perfect! And maybe a little toy or something for their little girl.

I can recommend virgin wine - we sent a gift pack from there for some baby things we received recently and the service was great, & very well received! You can get 3-packs of fine wine and champagne, or they do some very very cheap mixed cases if you want to go the whole dozen! (We thought it might give them the impression we thought they were alcoholics... :lol: )

wow those nappy cakes r great,what a brilliant present idea,i hope someone gives me one when i have this baby!

Ahhhhh that is a lovely thing for them to do for you

:cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back