• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would you take young children to Egypt?

I would if I could afford it, everyone I know who has been to Egypt (all 3 of them lol) have raved about it, and had a fantastic time.

katie05 said:
We have decided to go away before i go back to work so want to go somewhere in the next month The med will be on the cool side So..hubby suggested Egypt but my mum said that i shouldnt take the children there.

Would you consider it or not? We are looking at all inclusive so would be in a resort.

Other idea was the carribean but im thinking a 10 hour flight with a 3yr old and 7 month old could be a bad idea??

Any opinions appreciated. :hug:

I would if I wasn't so scared of flying! I went to the caribean when Kenzo was 7 months and going there was a lot of hassle, the crew tried to make it easy for us but Kenzo was so restless and naughty. The return flight went better though. :hug:

I would, as dodgy tummies can happen anywhere. :lol:

The only thing that would worry me is what the medical provision is like, I would want to know that if LO got poorly the hospitals were of a good standard, as I know of people who have needed hospitals in Turkey and Greece and had a really bad time in them. But then that is a risk here too!

Have fun :cheer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back