• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

would you ever consider

Robyn_

Reaction score
going in to the big brother house,
just saw aad thing for auditions, and it made me think would i go on there,

i have a friend who wants to.

i really dont think i would, becasue they edit it to make people how they want and shiz, and its always bad publicity they get :|

so i was just wondering if any of you would go in there?

would it be for the money or publicity?

No never.... I'm a very private person and like shutting the world out... I keep thinking that there are cameras in public toilets and have to keep covering myself discretely... The big brother house would drive me bonkers....

Nope, i wouldnt even consider it. I think BB is the lowest form of entertainment, i really dont want anything to do with it, dont watch and certainly dont want to star in it!

Nor me, and don't think I'd pass the psychological tests they claim to run beforehand to see if you could cope with it :lol:

the other people would leave. I am the worst person to live with. ask my OH.... :p

x

yeh man stir some shit would be bloody brilliant ahaha

No way I can't just about bear to be around people for a few hours a day at work. To live with people it would drive me nuts

No way. I would hate it. I love to blend in the background and I have absolutley no desire to be famous, even for 5 seconds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back