Would understand if i was asking for a BFP hpt but....

eldraW

Reaction score
Hi all,
Im now cd23 And as of yet i still aint got a positive OPK. I mean i would totally understand if i was asking for a BFP hpt but im not lol, pleasseeeeee Just give me a line that i can class as a positive lol. x

this can be so annoying.. i missed it completely last month, probably started too late... :wall2:
nerve wrecking!!!
but i'm sure you'll get yours soon! :hug: do you test it twice a day?

Hi ETee. It is seriously annoying lol, As of cd14 i have been testing 3 times a day apart from yesterday to make sure i didnt miss it (might sound strange i know). On cd18 i had a very faint line that is only visible in some light but then by cd19 nothing again. They were the only lines ive had. This would still be neg wouldnt it? x

Hi ETee. It is seriously annoying lol, As of cd14 i have been testing 3 times a day apart from yesterday to make sure i didnt miss it (might sound strange i know). On cd18 i had a very faint line that is only visible in some light but then by cd19 nothing again. They were the only lines ive had. This would still be neg wouldnt it? x

:) It doesn't sound strange at all.. I do it twice a day, but seriously tempted to do it more.. :roll:
However, I'm not sure how dark that line is supposed to be.. I know it should be darker than the control line, but some people never managed to get it that dark...
I was using digital for 2 months, and now switched to cheaper ones with lines and still waiting... Had a faint line in the morning the other day, nothing in the afternoon, and then faint line next morning again :shock:
which OPK you're using?

Im using ebay cheapies. Some people say that it has to be as dark or darker than the control line but another lady said that she never got a line that was as dark as it and she is now pregnant and she said to treat OPks like a hpt, In other words she means a line is a line lol. So confused. x

Yeah, I have same info...

Well I guess we need to BD at least every 2 days and that should be enough :)
FX for you!
xxx

Thanks for advise and fx for you 2. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back