would like some honest opnions please

I think the JUngle kit is nice, but honestly i dont think the kids will mind what there room is like. Ive painted Arianas pink but i doubt very much she will spend anytime in it except for sleeping till she is about 2 years old, playing will mostly happen downstairs in the living room until she is old enough to be upstairs herself

I understand wat you have said but Luca will be 6 years old so does like to play in his room :D

I think the pictures of animals look brilliant, I dont think they are too young...!

Sweetpea134 said:
I understand wat you have said but Luca will be 6 years old so does like to play in his room :D

Sorry i didnt make myself clear what i meant was the baby wont care whats its decorated like at the moment. So decorate it mainly for your son x

Aww thats ok hun i did realise after i posted my last post maybe you didnt read right as i do :oops:

But iv just double checked with Luca and he likes it and also check what the age range was with the shop and they state upto the age of 8 years :D

I was gonna say why don't you ask Luca what he thinks - but you beat me to it!

Yeah if Luca said he likes it your onto a winner and 8 might be the time to change it again. We asked our 8 and 12 year old what they wanted for thier room last year and it was all chocolate and duck egg blue! So grown up! Suits me fine ( i didint blackmail them!) as im not one for decorating walls with sitckers/borders or anything much like that so i was like phew! Especially as the youngest ones fave colour is orange, i was dreading that!

I actually think its nice and bright, the children will love it !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back