how would you work around this one please advice needed :0)

Sweetpea134

Reaction score
Im asking now incase i forget i have a scan on the 22nd of this mth and by then my 5 year old would of broken up from school for christmas now my question is how would you work this? My lil one will be with me when i have this scan done but im scared to have him in there first off incase something isint right(fingers crossed all is alright) but i want my son to see the scan
hope that makes sense :D

Ayse x

Do you have anyone who can come with you when you go for your scan ~ your OH or mum? That way, they could stay outside with your son while you find out all is ok with your little one and then they could bring him in to see the scan.

husband will be working away and iv no family down in kent there all in london the only other thing i could do is ask a friend but then she also has a lil un

I'm sure if you told her your concerns she'd have no problems going along and supporting you.

or explain your situation to the hospital, maybe they will have a nurse or someone who can sit with your son until you want him to come in and see the scan, i am sure they will be willing to help you :hug: :hug:

Thanxs girls ... :hug: My friend would have no problems but its the thought of asking lol im like that i think i will try and do what the last poster said they should be ok :D

At my hospital they wont allow children into scans so might be an idea to try and find someone to take your child or check ahead with the hospital. Good luck with the scan x

My hospital advises that children can distract you (in otherwords leave them at home :lol: )
I does allow children at the scan 'if essential' but only if they are accompanied by another adult so I agree that you might want to check that your hospital allow little ones.

I don't think you will find anyone at the hospital to babysit for you - if it's anything like my hospital they all tend to be rushed off their feet. :think:

just had a word with the hospitial and they advised me its upto the sonographer on the day but was advised to bring him along and see what they say bascially its a chance im taking
oh well just have to see what happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back