wots the difference?

lol sorry :oops: cudnt resist!! is it not just maybe cos the catalogue has just changed?

ohhh maybe
im doing a car boot sun if that goes well ill order it then :D:D:D

yeay :cheer: i want another buggy :roll: oh is sick of me goin oooooooh look aww i want tht 1!!!!

Sarah u need to get that OCD with pushchairs sorted out! :rotfl:

im sure u bought a buggy the other week? :S

am i going mad? or does someone have a problem with the pushchairs ;)

that was like a month a go and i REALLY REALLY want this one
an ur all to much like my mummy

haha i cant say anything hunny, if i had the cash free to spend if have about6 travel systems up to now haha, wud you say its better to get a travel system? or just a buggy thing from birth?

At the bottom of the second (cheaper) one it says it's a clearance line and subject to availability. So it might sell out pretty soon. No idea why they've listed it twice though.

ahhhh thanks for that maybe baby
i tidied my room yest and just made it worse than first started looking for my bank card to buy it and cant find it ahhhh
please dont sell

why dont you reserve one, i think its either 3 or 5 days theyll hold it for you?

hi all :wave: the first link is just the new colour :) sarah, I hope you don't mind me butting in but my friend is here, she has that one and says she wouldn't recommend it at all. Her little boy is 5 months old but he was prem and is still very tiny (still growing into his 0-3 month clothes bless him) and the buggy is wrecked. she said if you use it quite a lot it becomes 'rickety' quickly. hope you don't mind me saying :hug:
xx s xx

xx sarah xx said:
hi all :wave: the first link is just the new colour :) sarah, I hope you don't mind me butting in but my friend is here, she has that one and says she wouldn't recommend it at all. Her little boy is 5 months old but he was prem and is still very tiny (still growing into his 0-3 month clothes bless him) and the buggy is wrecked. she said if you use it quite a lot it becomes 'rickety' quickly. hope you don't mind me saying :hug:
xx s xx

yep i agree its so light that i dont think its hardwearing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back