wot type

erm, one is fragrenced and the other's aren't. Non-scented are meant to be kinder to babies skin as they don't contain perfumes.

I use whatever is on offer too.

I only use unscented ones on her face and hands. The ones for her bum can be scented or unscented, she has never had a reaction to either.

huggies pure, "like cotton wool&water"
there great i hate the smelly ones i imagin them to sting your fairy

beanie said:
Mine are specifically made wipes, just put washable wipes into google and it'll come up with some. I have both flannel and fleece, the flannel are best for pooey bottoms as they get more off. You can easily make your owm from cheap/old flannels etc. Just bung them in your nappy bin when used and wash with nappies. So easy. Which nappies are you using?

Ok cool- thanks! I'm using Tots Bots Fluffles and they are great! They were pricey at £8.50 each but now he's older I got away with 12 which seems enough. The reason I went for them is because we haven't got a tumble drier and they were the fastest to dry. To be honest they're practically dry by the time the spin is over! They have a booster pad inside and the size I have is supposed to go until they're potty trained. I'm using the liners that you can wash a few times and they catch the poo nicely. One thing I can't believe is how much less they smell than the disposables! Why to the disposables smell so? It's odd! Not just when they're bagged up I mean when they're on the baby too! I still use disposables over night and when we're out as they do take more wee in and don't leak but if I'm at home he's in a real nappy. It's saving me money (eventually- especially if we have more babies!) and a lot of humping around bulk packs of nappies as we haven't got a car living in a city so I have to load the huge packs on the back of his buggy otherwise. I also love the look of the real nappied drying on the line- is that very weird!! The covers I have are red gingam which looks cute too and they have a double gusset at the bottom- no leaks so far!

Which ones are you using?
+++

Hi

I use whatever is on offer when I do my tesco's online shopping. The only ones I've used and wouldn't again is huggies. I found them too thick and wet. At the moment I am using pampers sensitive and they are just the right thickness and not too wet. I always buy tesco's value scented nappy bags. Really good value and just as good as non-value ones.

I dont know if any of you have ever noticed but some wipes have pictures on the packet of mum wiping baby's bum and hands and face whereas others just show mum wiping bum. I never know whether to use the ones with only a bum pic on Isaac's hands etc?

Would't it be excellent to have some wipes specifically for topping and tailing?

Louise

I love totsbots, they are just the cutest nappies. I also use little lambs which are shaped nappies like totsbots, and bambino mio prefolds. I am waiting til Seren is in the next size and I will also be getting some pocket nappies, probably minki ones as Seren is sleeping for longer and has leaked through a couple of times, though I think this is because she is getting too big for her nappies now.

Rosebay said:
One thing I can't believe is how much less they smell than the disposables! Why to the disposables smell so? It's odd! Not just when they're bagged up I mean when they're on the baby too!
I agree, I hate the smell. Thats why I chose cloth as I just loved the i8dea of cotton next to her skin, and plus they look so cute and fluffy.

Rosebay said:
I also love the look of the real nappied drying on the line- is that very weird!!
Hahaha I'm the same, love it when I have a line off clean nappies, and they smell all fresh when you get them off the line. I am a massive fan of cloth nappies, would never go back to disposables.

lou said:
I dont know if any of you have ever noticed but some wipes have pictures on the packet of mum wiping baby's bum and hands and face whereas others just show mum wiping bum. I never know whether to use the ones with only a bum pic on Isaac's hands etc?

Would't it be excellent to have some wipes specifically for topping and tailing?

I use wipes for Brody's face sometimes too, he doesn't have sensitive skin so I just wipe if I don't have a flannel or muslin handy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back