wot a load of S**t the docs are :(

emzlouize

Reaction score
jst got back from the docs, he was very arrogant wit me told him i have had a bit of cramping so he decides to scare me by saying its not normal, when i have heard diffrent (implantation cramping), he reckons im about 5 weeks but sed he cnt giv me any comformation til im 26 weeks gone! wtf is tha about, got my appointment for antinatal on 16th oct can anyone tell me what happens when i go please? thanks xx

:wave: Hi

If I was you I would ask the ladies in first tri they will be able to help you. I can not believe your doctor :shock: can you not see a different doctor in the practice?

:hug: :hug:

Hiya id go and talk to someone else at your doctors, i seen a nurse to confirm it and then i health visitor gave me an estimated due date on that day, two days later i went to see a midwife where i filled in forms with her and she gave me a bounty pack and set the ball rolling for everything else, scans etc and i was only 6 wks then. I know it can be different in certain areas id ring again hun or change your doctors x x :hug:

aww thanks for that, my doctor was actually on holiday so i had to see the arrogant male one haha (typical) i will try back in a few days and see if she is back, what did the nurse do to confirm it? did she do a test? x

My nurse tested my sample she confirmed it and booked me in with everyone else x

oh well wot a load of crap my doc is haha, i have got my antinatal in 6 weeks so i will leave it til then, i dont want to be stressing about things, thanks ppl! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back