wot a difference a yr makes

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
this time last yr my baby was starting to crawl he did his first few crawling movement at 3.15 a yr ago todayi cant believe it now he hops skips and jumps everywhere
isnt it amazing how quickly babys/kids develop in a yr ??

it is amamzing sarah. its quite sad too that things go so fast :(

budge said:
it is amamzing sarah. its quite sad too that things go so fast :(

Tell me about it- little man has been at school nearly a year now- it's gone so quick :(

I know in just a year lily has gone from this
babylily.jpg

To this
lilywiggles002.jpg

christmas017-1.jpg

To this
legoland012.jpg

Ooo I'm so proud and love the person is but really miss my baby baby.

It's the first time I've looked back through her pics in a long time and I'm now welling up :(

xSuzx

She's soooo cute the way she stares straight at the camera!!!! The one where shes lying on the floor is just too cute!!!!!!!! :D

I have to stop looking at peoples baby pics, its making me so impatient for my LO to arrive! :roll:

evemarie8 said:
She's soooo cute the way she stares straight at the camera!!!! The one where shes lying on the floor is just too cute!!!!!!!! :D

I have to stop looking at peoples baby pics, its making me so impatient for my LO to arrive! :roll:

I am aswell and I have got another 4 months nearly :roll:

frangelle said:
evemarie8 said:

:rotfl: Im goint to send you loads of pics when mine arrives to make you worse!

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:
evemarie8 said:

:rotfl: Im goint to send you loads of pics when mine arrives to make you worse!

Good, I've never seen a child with white hair and red eyes, and the oracle is always right!!! :rotfl:

aww thanks.

Yes she does love the camera, and that look she's giving in the last pic I get that allll the time normally when shes up to no good :lol:

xSuzx

lol I love that last pic, its like shes shoved something behind her back and is saying "It wasnt me, I didnt do it :angel: "

Shes adorable :hug:

I cant believe my eldest is 15 this year, now thats gone quick! :shock: It seems like only yesterday she was a bubba :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back