Anyone else worry about this?

shootingstar22

Reaction score
I always get loads of movement low down. If say the baby has gone head down now the. This suggests a lot of punches. However I have not felt movement other than the movement of the bum at the top of my bump. So it has got me worried that the baby is unable to move it's legs etc. But then I think, well if it's feet down then where re the punches etc?!!

Am I just worrying over nothing?x

I honestly wouldn't worry about the positions it gets itself into. As long as it's happily moving somewhere it's totalling fine. If it's head down now then I suppose there won't be movement low down. Please don't worry though, baby sounds healthy and active to me!

I'm the same, baby is head down (or the midwife said it was last time I was there!) Getting loads of movement quite low which I'm presuming is punches. Also getting more of a pushing feeling and a hard bump towards the top of my bump which I think is probably its bum. Think the legs must be tucked up behind this and thats why I'm not feeling kicks towards the top!

Towards the end of my pregnancy I rarely get movement down below, it was mainly at the top where his legs where..I used to think he didn't have any arms lmao But I guess they have a lot less room to move down there so didn't worry too much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back