Worries !

babyroo

Reaction score
Sorry ladies, I know all I do is seem to moan but these things seem to have been worrying me for a few days now so I thought I'd better let off some steam.
I went to my midwife last Thursday and unfortunately she thinks baby is in breech position, she rang the hospital to make an appointment with the consultant and the person she spoke to would'nt make an appointment because she said they won't want to see her until she's (me) about 37wks. So if when I go next thursday to the midwife baby is still in what she thinks is breech position I can get an appointment then. The things that are worrying me is baby is still measuring a couple of weeks ahead so will they still be able to turn baby if I'm another couple of weeks down the line? and Why was the midwife keen on me to see the consultant ,presumably she would have known about the 37wk thing and her words when she got off the phone was "They don't want you down there" ?
The other thing is that baby seems to get hiccups just about immediately after I eat. Do you think think this is normal?

Don't get yourself worried too much. Baby still has time to turn from breech. You can try to stand on all fours with your head lower then your bum to encourage baby to move. They say bouncing on the birthing ball also helps. :hug:

Don't really know about hiccups...But I don't think its anything dangerous.

dont worry - the baby still has loads of time to turn by itself. the hospital probably didnt want to see you yet is because they know the baby still has loads of time to turn
Btw - hiccups are perfectly normal - it is nothing to worry about. :hug:

my baby didnt turn until after 35 weeks. make sure u sit forward on ur chair with ur knees below ur hips level. i wouldnt worry about the hiccups :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back