Worries

SamStevens

Reaction score
With all this bad luck going round at the moment, I can't help but feel worried about my scan now! And I haven't even had my date through yet!
Il be a mess by then!
:faint:

It's natural to be aprehensive about these things, particularly when you are aware of all the bad things that can happen. I'm sure you will be fine hun and good luck for when your scan does come through x

I really wanted an early scan but the midwife talked me out of it. I have decided today that I need to know if there is a chance of this going wrong because my holiday to the USA will be ruined if I am dealing with a mc on it. So I'm going to have a scan soon. I am absolutely terrified of this going wrong again. I know how heartbreaking it is. I am trying to be strong but the doubts keep creeping in.

having a scan dosent stop the worry, i have a pic of mine and there was nothing wrong, all was good but i still worry all the time. it sucks but its true. i do know what you mean about all the recent bad news tho, makes it ten times worse!

I feel the same hun, I'm only 6 weeks and after reading all the threads in the past few days I feel like there's not gonna be a baby. I'm really worrying myself about it. I know I shouldn't because if it's going to happen then it will.

My heart goes out to all the girls who have lost their babies :hug:

Same as that!
It really puts a downer on it.
I really feel for the other girls
X

its completely natural to worry. but remember over 80% of pregnancy's work out. we always listen to the bad news as it scares us but dismiss the good news as its 'normal' but look at all the people in tri 2 & tri 3 who have made it :) every pregnancy is different. we just have to stay positive. :)
i know im keeping this baby :)

Make a pregnancy ticker

My little angel 20/3/11 :angel2:

this is a common theme in a few threads today and its messing with my head too. The way I am trying to see it is even if things do go wrong in my heart and soul I have been a mummy even if its just for a short time xxxxxxxxx

Hi girls!! I felt exactly the same as you - been panicking so much because of all the bad luck going around here at the moment!! But I heard my LO heartbeat on my doppler for the first time today and it was AMAZING!! We will all be fine, we just have to have faith in our bodies and our babies :) we WILL make it to tri 2!!! xxx

Hey girls, I think my thread could be one of the onces you have all read and worrying you all recently, please dont!

There will always be a chance of a mc for everyone but worrying wont help you at all, I truely believe that I miscarried because this wasnt our time, but that doesnt mean that it happens to everyone, just stay positive and enjoy your pregnancys, I would do anything to still be waiting for that first scan and doing all the positive things so please please dont think that what has happened to a few of us recently will happen to you, stay positive and think happy thoughts and if the worse was to happen you all know that there is lots of support on here, I can honestly say the forum has done wonders for me from the second I had my BFP and especially since our sad news.....

We are all here for each other happy or sad, its the one thing we all def have in common!

I want to wish you all the best for your coming scans and hope for lots of happy news very soon, lots of love all round xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back