:( worried

ohhhh bless her!! hope she gets better soon poor little love. and i hope you get sleep tonight! xxxxxx

I hope Tilly is feeling better! Love those cheeks!

thats what they are there for hun :hugs: hope shes better soon.

Just read your post my daughter has server reflux did the GP tell you teething will make her reflux flare up? When there teething it changes the Ph in the tummy. I have found the teething crystals are good as teething gel also makes reflux worse. Hope it helps x

Bless her! Hope she settles soon hun- she looks adorable! Xx

Thank you ladies. She's still unsettled, she's really grouchy and won't feed properly.

Luckily she has gone off to sleep tonight as she usually does but I'm not looking forward to the middle of the night :(

I know not Ideal at all but can you try maybe dream feed her an expressed bottle at the late feed? Maybe she will not fight it then?
I Hope you will have a good night :)

She went nuts earlier with the bottle and wasted half of it so I'm saving my stash lol I've been really rubbish at expressing lately because I'm that tired, I usually do it on a morning but I've been having the extra time in bed and then she wakes up screaming for food so I don't get chance.

I'm hoping for a good night too :(

Aw thank you ladies for asking :love:

She was much better last night, she went down ok and slept with only 1-2 wakings from 7-10.30 then I fed her and she didn't mess about and she slept until 4.30 and I popped the dummy in and we got until 7am :pompom:

I hope she was just having an off few days. The only thing I did different last night was to make sure she had a decent nap between 4.30-5. Maybe that helped.

Hi! I'm glad to hear that she's feeling better! My little girl had some fever a couple of weeks ago, and it wore of so I didn't give her anything.

One thing is for sure, you should never feel silly for talking her to the doctor. I think that as a mother, always trust your instincts. Better safe than sorry!

xx

So glad to hear she had a better night hunny, you'll both feel better after a few decent nights again xxxxxxx

Yeeey :) did you do sth that worked it she just sorted herself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back