Worried

SunnyGirl

Reaction score
I'm only on CD7 but I've got AF type cramps and had them yesterday too. They're dull and mild but really ugh.
It can't be AF, ov, IB or bfp cos it's slap bang in no mans land. I'm worrying it's my bits packing up :(

Oh hun, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. :hug:

It might just be the last of AF or something, have you completely stopped AF? x x

Thanks hun :petal:
Well AF was 3 days in the end and way more like it used to be - day one light, days 2-3 heavy. She left on day 3 early evening. I had pinky cm twice today and one cloudy wee (pmsl at writing that!!) - maybe it's my body waking up again after pill.
I must not worry, I must not worry...
Xxxx

AF also took all day to start on day one - remember i thought it was poss IB cos it was just pinky cm most of that day. I had the most horrible pains. Yep I'm thinking it's probably just getting used to cycles without the pill.

I would say its ur body pumping that pill out ready for ur baby making machine hun. U may have mild IBS it tends to feel the same, if ur eating a load of bread, or crap it might be that xx

I did wonder if it was digestion related earlier. That was with my sensible head on rather than my hypochondriac one lol!
I have eaten loooads of bread today. I'm also windy like the bellows. And popular with hubby :)
I hope it is my body getting ready to make a baby. Or too much bread. Or both lol! Just not anything sinister please God.

Xxxxx

nahhh it sounds to me like IBS. period pain is so much deeper and lasts ages. Lay off the bread and think positive xx

i agree with applecider :) sometimes after af i get cramps for no reason, might just be uterus contracting for no reason, or maybe you've just twigged something x x hope u feel better soon tho xx

I agree with Apples too hun. Prob just had too much bread, hubby gets tummy aches/wind/bloated when he has too much bread as well and I know he defo doesn't get AF. ;)

Hope you feel better soon my lovely. x x

don't worry hun. Just stay calm and relaxed, because its proven that women who are TTC are more likely to get pregnant if they are relaxed....

lovez

xx

That does sound like IBS try drinking peppermint tea when you feel bad and before you eat as it aids digestion, i swear by it! Also once you get used to it, it tastes quite nice! xxx

Thanks ladies - so glad it's not sounding serious.
Re:IBS I googled symptoms and it sounds like me. Do I need to mention this to GP?
I've not had bread today. Just porridge and apple and innocent veg pot :)

Xxx

wooo are they nice i wana try them? yeh u can mention it but theres lots of natural ways t heal. e.g. what ur eating xx

They're lush. Stupidly expensive but lush!! I had the mushroom one - it's got rice, puy lentils, tarragon etc xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back