Worried

tiggerbounce77

Reaction score
I am a little worried, had a pain across my stomach earlier then started to bleed, there was not much but it was very red. Also had the need to go to the loo and felt alot of pressure. Bleeding seems to have stopped now, but very concerned and don't know what to do.

:hug: Bleeding can be quite common early on - it's a good sign that it's stopped now too. I saw in another thread that you're 7-8 weeks - some women do get a bit of bleeding at around the time their period would be due, which could be the case with you as well. If you're really worried or the pain gets worse you can always call nhs direct (0845 46 47) for advice. Hope everything's ok x

Thanks Sam's Mum, I had called the NHS Direct, waiting for a call back, 6 hour wait, the time is going so slowly, do not see the Doctor until Tuesday either, going to be a few sleepless nights for me

6 hour wait?! That's ridiculous! I'm sure it's not easy but try to get some rest :hug:

I had a scan at 8 weeks with Sam and the sonographer pointed out a dark area on the scan and said it was a pocket of blood - completely harmless and outside the sac - and told me not to worry if I experienced any bleeding in the next few days. I didn't have any, but there are lots of reasons why bleeding can happen.

I hope you get your call back soon :hug: x

:hug: Like Sams Mum said, bleeding is common and not always bad news. Try to chill out and rest till you can see someone

Thanks for your support, I waited 7 hours for NHS to call back, when they did they said that I call the Doctor in the morning, he suggested that I go straight to A&E, after being there for 3 hours and having a full check-up everything is fine, saw the heartbeat, not as for along as I thought, only 5-6 weeks. Sooo happy

aww fantastic news huni

now u can rest up and have a good sleep x

:hug: Must be such a relief for you sweetie. So glad everything is ok according to the scan! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back