Worried about intake

mrsH2009

Reaction score
Jack has been off it since last Thursday he has hardly eaten food or milk. Before he got ill he always had been 19 and 21 oz of milk aday in 3 bottles, I've been struggling to get 10 in him since Sunday and today it's down to7.5oz all day. He has had a little food but not reAlly enough to shout home about and I'm starting to worry now as in himself he is a lot better today, not right but better than he was

his tummy might have shrunk a bit with him not eating well for a while so he could be fuller quicker....

Last edited:
:hug: i used to worry when my LO went off his food but the doc told me that a child will never starve him/herself and will always take in what they need. Keep an eye on him and if he starts taking less then i would take him to the doc just to make sure he's ok xx

Just keep an eye on his nappies hun :hug:

It's so normal for them to go off their food/milk when they're not feeling quite right, even once they start to seem so much better. Make sure he's getting lots of fluids if he'll drink water or anything just to make sure he doesn't get dehydrated and hopefully he'll have his appetite back soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back