worrib about baby being small

Rnicholls

Reaction score
i had my last scan on 13th april and they told me babys tummy looked smaller an that i would have to have another scan in 4 weeks time, iv just had midwidfe this morning ansi am 29 weeks but ym bump only measures 26!!! iv only grom 1 cm in 4 weeks im so worrid, i have my next scan next week they sed if babys still small they will probs send me striaght ti doctor, i am really worrid =(
iv been under alot of stress latly, been moving house and my mother in law has been dying with cancer and we just lost her early hours this morning so they sed stress is probly a big contribute to it, i am eating but they sed i need to try to eat even more!x

I'm not much help but your usually ok if your measuring I think its 5cm either way? at my last appointment I was measuring 2cm bigger than i should be and before that it was nearly 5 ( I think I cant remember without looking at my notes which I don't have at work with me). I think someone else might be better at helping you out though. Sorry to hear about your loss. Best thing you can do is try and keep calm and not get too stressed out, Which under your circumstances will be hard :(. I take it you can feel the baby moving fine and everything? Are you getting another scan?

yh baby moves all the time, and gt a scan next thursday. x

I would just wait until Thursday before worrying (easier said than done) I don't rate getting your bump measured all that much tbh as I dont see how it can be very accurate. Everyone is different so how can we all be the same size? If that makes sense.

My bump was really small and never grew past 25cm but Liv was 7lb 10oz when she was born x

I'm sorry for your loss, we conceived this baby the same month my MIL-to-be passed away. Was the saddest thing in the world, we were with her in her home when she went though, she wanted to go at home. So we can understand your stress.

As I just wrote on the other thread, it could be nothing - they can't always tell what's going on in there. But hopefully your littlun is fine and will be fine. We're all here if you need us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back