World of Warcraft?

kadesmummy said:
*Star* said:
What's that?

It looks like the same setup as Wow, but it aint lol

yep a week till we shoot for 80. I'm doing bg's and trying to save up for my epic flying mount lol

I'm a geek too :D lmao

It's lineage 2 :) well looks like it..

*cough* might be :oops:

im trying to get my oh into playing it, but we only have one comp atm, so if he starts then i wont get on lol

i got my nelf hunter to 70 last week :dance:

*Star* said:
im trying to get my oh into playing it, but we only have one comp atm, so if he starts then i wont get on lol

i got my nelf hunter to 70 last week :dance:

Me and OH were always arguing over the PC, so we got another one and now we can play together :lol: Handy that you got to 70 just in time for WOTLK....im stupidly excited about that coming out :dance:

well the funny thing was i hit 60 the night before the patch came out. and they actually cut the xp required to level 60-70 lol

so i did it really quick. knocked it down about 40% or so

will you have to buy two copies of the expansion/

my OH plays I think he runs a guild thats how much intrest I take lol...he main char is called sowfee I think lol...we used to play everquest togther b4 the kids came, now we only have one PC thats why I dont play, my OH wld love me too

*crai* It hasn't come!!!! waaaaaaa!!!
:wall:

Sings "tomorrow you're only a day away"
:moon:

Sorry I'm either going to be not here or completely mental for the next few days.... weeks...

I have a level 65 holy priest on Silvermoon. Ewan has a level 70 paladin. Today has been mental, all I saw were flippin death knights everywhere!! :shakehead: I am currently in a queue to get back on now Aimee's down for the night, currently 521 in the queue with a wait time of 46 mins! :doh:

joanne what is your name on silvermoon? thats where my characters are!

im in a queue too to get on :p

Hehe I'm loving my Death Knight. It's been quite good in Hellfire peninsula today. Everyone helping each other, even cross faction. Only problem was I couldn't tell who I was with we all looked the same. No one wants to ditch their sexy DK Darkness kit for Outland clown shoes!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back