oooo forgot about this forum!

My OH wants the new batman one too, and the new COD and the new football manager... Your right it's the most boring game in the world, and all I hear is let me just finish this match... Finish what? You're not kicking the bloody ball, your watching a screen! Lol rant over!

Oh its only the first one he playing now he's trying to get it all done so I can buy him the Batman 2 or what ever d hell its called!!! so not gonna happen hahaha, Its soul destroyingly boring, Assasins creed is out soon so im gonna get him that instead cos I quite like it :)

ooo yeah i have been playing assassins creed with OH i do like that but not shooty games, the new batman game is quite good to wacth too actually. But the war games are crap

I'm an xbox widow! My OH plays FIFA constantly!! I don't see the need! At least other games progress to something but a footy game is footy no matter how much you play. Does my head in!! Xx

not an Xbox widow (he gets enough of guns and manuvers at work) but I'm an angy birds and a plants vs Zombies widow. TBH I awful with games! But I'm old school. =D Silent Hill on PS2 lol!

But I'll be talking to him while I'm paying that thinking he's just texting a friend and he's going 'yeh....great.....i'll remember...... F*CK YOU!'

He's going through Rehab atm .... Unless he's got it on his laptop too now he can't havehis phone until he's in Dubai! loll he's taking to sweet/block job gambling now though!!

ooh you guys wouldnt like my house lol. i have a wii, a ps2 and ps3 hooked up to the tv at all times and my laptop on the table lol. that will have to change once LO is born and starts getting about the place but OH plays the ps3 or on the laptop, when hes on the ps3 im usually playing warcraft or im on here and when hes playing warcraft i get the telly or can play the ps3. id actually like to look at arkham asylum properly as it seems creepy lol (new batman game)

nahh I'm pretty true to my lovely Silent Hill games (and the films.... pretty good stuff) and I think thats purely because they're the only games I can actually play without getting verbally agressive... lol!! tried COD Natzi Zombies things again tonight with the brother and well.... lets just say that 18 rating was well and truely kept at 18! loll!

dont get me wrong i like to play games I loved Hesavy Rain and completed it with nearly all the trophies for PS2 and i loved Assasins creed and God of War but footy manager............and battlefiedl , COD etc ARGH he is like a zombie!

Ooooo BevG lovely to see you sweety hope your little girl is nice and snug in your belly :) got a BFN this month so I'll keep ya posted for next time

i did like COD world at war with the natzi zombies, and i have loads of silent hill games, and singstar and final fantasy and guitar hero. love stuff like that and the sims. aww no worries lynette me and lyssa are doin fine, broke and struggling cash wise at the min but apart from that we carry on lol. shes just started moving enough that i can feel it. you'll get a BFP soon i know it.

Oh is the new Batman actually ment to be good??? Hmmmm might cave and let him have it so LOL so is it based on d Scarecrow then? quite like him :)

Its just the rediculas boring ones that I cant stand and the footie ones even though I am a big footie fan just dont get the attraction of the games

Im more into the stelth type my self as I get too panicked in the big shoot out sceens lol u swear I was actually gonna get shot, Splinter cell and all them r my favs r d click games on d DS r great for brain dead gaming lol

yeah when i try shooters i shoot the sky lol i am shit, the new batman is supposed to be epic, the last one was good to watch and you can sort of co-play as i could help him find the riddler things in the last one, better than stupid footy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back