Work Question

gemlouise

Reaction score
Does anyone know how long you have to work for after maternity leave before you can leave your job, I haven't signed a contract. I don't want to go back to my job my boss is a knob,lol.

x

it depends, if you only got smp then you can quit anytime. if they gave you extra ontop of smp then its 13 weeks i think

think it is 3 months. Have a check on the gov website

3 months for me, thinking about just quitting and paying the money back

If you worked for the right amount of time for SMP then legally you only have to give them one weeks notice or whatever your contract says. So only one week. That's what direct gov website says anyway.xx

yeah if i wanted to quit id only have to give my 2 weeks notice cos ive worked there for over 2 years, since i got basic smp and nothing extra i wont owe them anything and wont have to stay if i dont want to. im gonna go back part time but if its as horrible as it was before i may quit soon after lol

Than u ladies, iv been working at my job for 4 years and I'm just on basic maternaty pay. I hate my boss he a s complete tosser who likes to make life hell for everyone. I'm hoping I won't have to go back.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back