Work and prenatal care

faithangle

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I need some advice please I've just got all my dates to meet with midwife bloods and scan. I'm due back to work this week but I'm worried that the appointments will clash with days of work! What should I do? Tell work I'm pregnant, but do they have to give me to attend this early on? Its been such a long time I can't remember how it all works. Plus my manager is going on hoilday for a month so if I don't tell her this week I'm not sure what will happen.

I'm glad for that infor, I'm so worried about what work is going to think. Im sure I will be secrectly hated when I have my antenatal checks as its going to cost extra money and workload on the team. I just pray they are supportive rather than resentful.

they should be fine with you, but i know from here that some companies are not as good as others when it comes to it.

luckily, i work for a good organisation who are brill about me taking time of when i need to. good job really as ive worked 2 days the past 2 weeks due to pregnancy induced migraines!

tell them and they have to give u the time. if theyre resentful it dont matter, once they know they have to give u the time, cant hold u responsible for being off sick, or sack you for much lol. my work are horrible, the 2 managers i deal with have no kids, dont want kids and told me not to get pregnant loads over the last year, now i am preg they seem to be picking at any little thing so ive just called in sick for the weekend and left them to struggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back