Work and illnesses

Flame

Reaction score
There are a few people who have nasty colds and either chest infections or bad coughs sat in this office and one of them looks and says she has an itchy rash on her chest, its funny really cause she skives off most of the time and comes in to work when she is ill.
What with the air conditioning spitting out germs etc, is it safe to be working here? or am i just worrying to much again?

My boss wont send them home either.

Where I used to work because it was a bank, there weren't windows, we just had air con and we constantly used to catch each others germs.

Is there not another office you could work in?

try to distance yourself a bit, not sure if this is poss?

Sorry not really been too much help :shock:

try not to worry too much hun, unfortunately we cant stay away from everyone as much as we would like to, if your in an office with alot of people suffering from colds then it usually does the round but dont worry, a cold wont hurt the baby, youll just feel even worse with the pg symptoms, i know i did :( just make sure you stay away from the rash lady! :talkhand:

The rash lady only sits across from me and she is the one with the worse cough and cold to, why cant she skive off when she is ill to.

I had a very runny nose last week, not sure whether it was a cold or just pregnant nasal mucusy thing, so if it is a cold then hopefully i have already had it and wont catch it again, but i am worried about the cough, especially with the way my lungs have been lately.

I cant really move to another office as it would be a differant department, i'm thinking of phoning in tomorrow and saying let me know when you have got rid of the germ infested people and i will come back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back