chinese calendar

sarahx500

Reaction score
:D
hiya every1. im new here, so bare with me plzzzz...
i have 2 boys at the moment and id love a girl, ive been told that my next baby will be a girl, i was told by a fortune teller......lol....
ive come across the chinese lunar calendar and it says i should have a girl as im hoping to get pregnant within the next few months, does it really work??? anyway.. just sayin hello.....

Im normally on a us website and they have the same topic, so many mums have done it in the past and its comeplete rubbish. obviously its 50/50 so some are going to be right. I wouldnt rely on it.

At the end of the days it if the boys or the girls win the race. If you want a girl you need to have sex the days before ovulation as the female sperm are slower but stronger than the speedy males, so if you have sex on the day of ovulation the boys will in no doubt win. There are many scientific theories for a girl to be produced, such as make sure you partner doesnt drink and caffine those days before, dont have an orgasm, make him practis shallow entry during intercourse, he should wear tight fitting underwear and take a hot bath before.

And for those of you wanting a boy you need to do the oppersite of all the above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back