Wooop

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
Im back to work on Monday :D

Just been given some antibiotic cream now for my fingers as they still arent right ( :roll: ) and got to carry on with the remainder of these anti biotics.

just worked out hwo much i have spent in these last 2/3 weeks

£75.70!!!!

Unreal lol
Heres hoping it all goes now though :pray:

Hope the cream starts to work soon! Wow thats a lot of money to spend on medication in only 3 weeks! Glad you can get back to work though :hug: :hug:

Slinky Sarah said:
Im back to work on Monday :D

Just been given some antibiotic cream now for my fingers as they still arent right ( :roll: ) and got to carry on with the remainder of these anti biotics.

just worked out hwo much i have spent in these last 2/3 weeks

£75.70!!!!

Unreal lol
Heres hoping it all goes now though :pray:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Thats fab that your back at work.

I dont no if you ever got a reciept for the meds but if you have then you could claim over half of the back using the pre payment certificate:

http://www.ppa.org.uk/ppa/ppc_intro.htm

thanks for that hun, i think iv binned half the receipts tbh lol..

Its typical, i was weighing up the prices and stuff for a pre payment with the Fluoxetine...realised it was pointless.....then this all kicked off lol more fool me hey lol

Shame i cant claim it off work....damn money is what got my in this situation in the first place :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thats great new hunnie :cheer: :D

Oh by the way thank you so much for chosing me as the one person to thank your lovely and a great mate
:hug:

Geordie&Bairn said:
Thats great new hunnie :cheer: :D

Oh by the way thank you so much for chosing me as the one person to thank your lovely and a great mate
:hug:

your welcome chick :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: always will be as well hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back