woohooo got my hospital app

MissGobby

Reaction score
through the post last night, got my first scan/hospital app for 15th April!!! should i take this letter with me to MW tomorrow??? becuase i dont know how far along i am do you think she may get me a sooner app?? xx

I'd not worry. 15 April sounds fine to me. And no you don't need to take the letter. You can just let her know your scan date has come through and for when is enough.

TBH if you are not having any bleeding or cramping then just relax and enjoy it. Its 4 weeks or so and thats a decent time frame. LO will be a decent size to see for sure then.

:cheer: :cheer: mine the day after on 16th!!

there's loads of us who have scans around that time too so it's going to be a very exciting few days with us all showing off our scan pics.

I still haven't even met my MW yet... I went last week and she wasn't in so the on call MW said she would pass my number on to her to get her to call me for a booking in app but I've not heard off her yet. I'm giving her til this afternoon then I'm going to try and get a message to her through the doctors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back