• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Woohoo my bargain!

jools221181

Reaction score
I went to Tesco for a look round yesterday and saw a lovely dress reduced from £30 down to £15, then down again to £10! When I got to the checkout it came up as £7.50! :dance:

It's great cos I have a christening to go to next Sunday and couldn't afford to get something new!

The best bit is....it's a size 12 and it fits! :cheer: (well it's a bit tight around the boobs but I can handle that! :lol: ) I WILL get back in my size 10 jeans soon! :pray:

Sorry I just had to share! Easily excited aren't I! :oops:

yay well done, i got a bargain there too last sunday! top that i wanted a few weeks ago it was a tenner reduced to...£2.50!!!! bought it, but the girl left the security tag on it, so haven't worn it yet, got to go back & get it taken off :roll:

:cheer:
I love when that happens when ur expecting to pay a price and u get there and its gone down even more
and well done for the size 12 :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back