wot did u do today?

Hi

I slept till 8amlazed around playing with Kiara , tehn we had a nap at 12-1 guess we were still tired lol. Bernie came home at 2 we got ready to go to my dads went there then to superstore to get a few groceries then back to my dads had dinner Bernie went to his poker night down at my dads hall and i stayed up and layed on the couch cuz i had horrid pains Kiara fell asleep at 730 :shock: woke up at 1030 and is now laying in bed crying cuz she cant sleep. Bernie got really drunk so at 1130 i drove us home, and Bernie is passed out on the couch and im checking e-mails before i go to bed.

Katrina

Watching Alan getting very frustrated watching the liverpool chelsea match lol :roll:

Went to a country pub for lunch with friends, then walked along the canal, have some great pics of Mason helping with the locks I need to post :)

dionne said:
then drove round the most trampiest estate in coventry looking at prositutes lol i always drive through makes me feel so happy with my life :lol:

Sounds like a haunt :lol:

I was woke up repeatedly buy Damien, finally got to sleep in till 11am eventually, got up, tidied the house a bit, did some washing, come on the forum at last and then cooked a roast dinner. Oh, and of course dealt with Damien all day who will not stop whining :roll:

got up gave jon his birthday pressies. did the pier to pier 18 mile walk, came home had a bath, went to the harvester

dionne said:
woke up at 10am, kids still asleep. kris went to mc donalds and got me sausage egg mc muffin and pancakes.. i went back down there had hige row with mc donald manager :evil: long story.
then went the hairdressers then went to my mums.
then drove round the most trampiest estate in coventry looking at prositutes lol i always drive through makes me feel so happy with my life :lol:

I'm intruiged!! What happened at Mc'D's????

I went to work, came home, fed Rubie, played with her for a bit, put her to bed and came on here. How exciting - NOT :( lmao

I tried to wrap m bumbo to post, as ive sold it on ebay!!! What a nightmare! I made a right dogs dinner of it. Apart from take the dog out, clean the house and play with my lil chick, ive not done much!

first day of my first aid course. 9 total strangers doing the course and i tell you some of the role play they make you do is so embarrasing. :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back