woohoo 20 wks already

littlejen123

Reaction score
OMG i cant believe im just over 20 wks already... time is certainly going quickly

i listen to LO every other day for a few mins with my doppler and really wonder what he/she is doing as there is so much noise in my tummy.. aswell as a nice loud heartbeat :dance:

i lay in bed last week and i kept feeling a popping sensation.. felt like i had popcorn going off inside me.. im assuming that was LO moving about (this is my first so im a little unsure of what im spose to be feeling)
but it was real funny to feel it... as u can tell from my sig im certainly popping out.. i had myself weighed on saturday and i have lost 3 lbs.. so in total since i found out i was pregnant i have only gained about 6 lbs... is that summit i shud worry about ?????

Popcorn popping is the best way to describe when you first feel baby kick it's great! They grow so fast in there and you feel them more and more and the best part is your the only person in the whole wide world who can feel it!

I have put on a stone so far but i'm not sure how much your supposed to gain. I have been eating so much chocolate so that has more then likely added a few pounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarniReid
Back