Movements already?!

Is it really possible I felt my baby move the other night? It was like a tiny tap or bubble popping on my skin - right where the baby usually lies - could this be the baby already? I wouldn't probably have noticed if I was moving about but I'd finally just got still ready to sleep and I felt it.

It's my first PG past 6 weeks and I'm only 14 weeks!

I don't see why not! I felt my first movement at 16 weeks when I was at a gig with a low, loud bass noise- didn't feel it again for another week but when I did it was exactly the same so it was a kick :). I'm not thin by the way (I've heard that effects when you can feel it) but I definitely felt it :)

Cool isn't it!! :) I'm being kicked right now actually- looking at posts in the third trimester it'll be assault and battery eventually but right now it's cute!

+++

wow sami, that must feel really ressuring, especially after all the difficulties you had earlier in the pregnancy! i can't wait to feel mine move! for now i'll just have to look at the scan pic from yesterday to remind me that there is a little baby in there!!

haha - I'm quite petite with not a lot of fat on me (although baby bump is there) so could that be why I've felt it so early? Didn't feel it last night or today at all yet (that I've noticed anyways).

It's so exciting! :D

You girls are so lucky. Im not a big girl size 8/10 but I didnt feel my little one till a week ago 19wks. And its my second baby. Was getting worried as lots of people were saying that you should feel it alot sooner with your second. At least now i can feel it even if its not alot LOL. I was told that maybe I have alot of fluid in there as well as baby as this can stop the feeling of movements. Not sure how true that is.

I first felt mine a couple of nights ago when I was in bed and thought it was nothing but now everyday I get it, even now I can feel it, more when I'm not moving as its only a gentle feeling.but so nice to feel!

awwwwwwwwwww ladies i envy you'll sooo much..... i long for fluttery feelings again, right now ive got a foot sticking out my side :shock: feels like some one is punching me but from the inside which is well weird.

any ways sorry intruding ur trimester lol good luck with the rest of ur pregnancies

love elaine

Last night when I was laying down - I felt another 'tap' or 'bubble burst' and almost like swishing in my lower tummy where the baby is? I know it reacts to being poked in the belly now (which I find very amusing) but I didn't realise how much I'd feel already. Very very strange. Very reasuring, but very strange. Didn't think I'd get here for another 4 weeks yet! :shock:

I'm so jealous Sami!! I'm more than a week in front of you and haven't felt anything. I lie there really still hoping for a flutter, but nothing... :(

Congratulations on your movements though I'm well chuffed for you. xxxx

I quite often feel what I can only describe as a 'swishing' feeling by the baby. It reacts to being poked in the belly from 14 weeks ish so try that and see if you can feel 'swishing'? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back