Wonder what it is?

sorry you got your af sophie hun xxxx

thanks girls!
if its meant to be it will be is now my outlook!
:)

:think: AF only lasted for like a day an a bit very strange indeed!

sophie are you sure it was af and not implantation bleeding maybe you should do a test just to be sure hun xxxxxxxx

i was gonna get one on lunch but i never, i actually feel pregnant i dunno if that makes sence, for instance i was asleep by 9 last night which is not like me im tired now i could just fall asleep, i feel sick, i have a headache, but im too scared to take the test cos i hate gettin BFN when im conviced i am :lol: im goin mad!
xxx

Oh! :shock: I agree with Rach do a test just incase.

i will do a test get a BFN an then sound like a complete nutter :lol:
can implantation bleedin last for as long as a day? sorry if this has already been discussed somewhere already. also it didn't look like a normal AF!
XX

Hey not as nutty as me back & forward into the tri1 forum - In fact case you didn't notice I decided to stay here with you girlies :oops: :lol:

:lol: i did notice, it wouldnt be the same without u wobbles ! lol
I might wait an get a test 2moro all though i dont know. ill see!

:pray: for you sophie big time. Did you do a test? hope its your month mate xx :pray:

hi rusks, ive not tested yet not sure if im gonna bother an just wait till next month :roll: we'll see! its so frustrating! with my son i had AF for the 1st 2 months cos i didnt actually realise i was pg till i missed my AF when i went for scan i was 26 wks or there abouts! anyway ill see :lol:

Hi Sophie, your tiredness and sore boobs and the feeling pregnant are classic early symptons! I think there is a big chance you had implantation bleeding, put yourself out of your misery and do a test! ust think what a good weekend you will have if you get your BFP :D

Good luck x

i am gonna go get a test this afternoon. what a great fathers day pressie that would be if i did get a BFP! also havin a party tonight so if i am pg i dont want to be drinkin really do i! so i will keep u informed!
wish me luck :lol:

arrrr ive got heartburn now if im not pregnant i must be extremly shot away imagining all these symptoms!
xxx

You are nearly a week over as well aren't you.

Without reading back have you tested yet at all?

no, i thought AF had come on tues but it only lasted the day an a bit an was not a normal AF? but all these symptoms are just making me think it couldnt have been AF, i need to wait for the other girl to come back from lunch then ill go get a test and my sons batman bday cake :lol:

i havent been since this morning :lol: where i work u have to go upstairs to the loo an im too lazy to go up there :lol: so i think it'll be nice an strong!
xx

have you tested yet hun? good luck xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back