Sorry, sorry, sorry (tmi)

Nope it doesnt hurt...i was just wondering if anyone else has had this...

also, thought that i was having a heart attack the other day...

i was informed that it was heartburn...never had it in my entire life!

I'm an expert on UTI, had them recurring for the passed 2 years :cry:

Does it smell a bit like apple juice and dark in colour? (Sorry if anyone is drinking apple juice)

Mx

Nope it doesnt hurt...i was just wondering if anyone else has had this...

also, thought that i was having a heart attack the other day...

i was informed that it was heartburn...never had it in my entire life!

sorry that went on twice.

not apples from what i remember, not that dark either, just a really strong urine smell :oops:

How embarrasing... :oops:

May be you should drink loads of water and dillute your wee a bit, you would still go the loo but that would be the water. :hug:

i've got a test may do it 2morro morning...

dont know whats happening at the mo, just gunna keep testing every 2 weeks till bfp or evil witch!

It could be a UTI. I get them occasionally although i read somewhere recently that a small minorty of women can actually smell the hcg hormone in their pee, maybe that's what you're smelling?

dont want to get your hopes up but usually b4 i test positive in a pregnancy test i can smell the difference in my urine, (sorry for tmi)but its kind of like a wheaty smell, its the only way i can describe it :oops: so good luck and keep testing it sounds good.

BFN...Again!

Aaaahh, The thing is i don't know when i should be testing...still waiting for af to start from finishing the pill at the beginning of july.... :wall:

Oh well....COME ON AF!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back