stupidly hormonal

Suzie and Faith

Reaction score
i feel like a right narna!

Before i had my scan i was sure i was having a boy, i really believed i was (no idea why). And so i got used to the idea of having a boy (previous to geting pregant i said i'd like a girl) and i looked at boys clothing and got used to the idea.
I was so happy to find out that it's a girl but for some reason in tescos yesterday - when we were shopping for sale baby girl clothes - i walked down the boys aisle and burst into tears!

I'm not upset that i'm not having a boy - i just want a healthy happy baby. But i couldn't stop crying!!
My OH hugged me lots but i was just so upset!!!

Twas rather lucky that it was late at night and tescos wasn't crowded.lol.

I was convinced i was having a boy too but im not or so they say :think:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thats why part of the reason we stayed team green.

But HORMONES - Jeepers, I cried when i walked past a brass band, because i couldnt play anything, I cried my eyes out earlier because Darren was working ages and lots of overtime, to allow us to buy everything the baby needs and take our last holiday together.

Sometimes i just have the mad burst.

When the baby comes, we will be happy no matter what is between their legs, just knowing that this little baby is ours to take care of!!!

XXX

bless ya! dont worry about it hun. Those pesky hormones!!! Ive given up needing reasons to cry - I just cry because I want to now :lol:

xx

hunni its just hormones, i cry at everything at the moment lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back