• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wobbles............

Tam

Reaction score
Hi Babe....

How are you doing, I have been thinking about you loads tonight?

I hope you are well and things are OK :pray: :pray:

Take care babe :hug: :hug: xx

hun ive not caught up with you for a day or 2 are you ok? xxx

:oops: Thankies Tam x

I'm ok just a bit scared & confused right now. My cheapies are showing up really faint again (may as well be a bfn) yet I have no bleeding. I have felt like **** for 3/4 days thinking each night I'll be bleeding by next morning.

Progrestrone delaying the obvious? Missed miscarraige? :?

I have cramps, diarea (sorry tmi), headaches, not so sore boobies & back ache!

oh babe, i hope everything works out for you i really do. lots of prayers and baby glue to you :pray: :hug: :pray:

Hi wobbles

we're all thinking of you

I've been checking for your posts every day to see how you're doing.

Big hugs

xSuzx

Keeping everything crossed for you babe, just take it easy :hug: :hug: xx

LOTS OF BABY GLUE!!!!!!!!!

Geting irritated each day. Totally unsure if the prog . pesseries are delaying the obvious. I have read they can delay AF for some girl's but not for others so ... :? So maybe it can delay the obvious here!

I'm at the endos clinic tomorrow so if no bleeding then I may pop over to the EPU & see if the girls will take my blood for my HCG levels!

How are you today Layla? I love you wee blinkie :lol:

x

thats good if they take your levels, you will have some idea of what is going on then.
I still think its looking promiseing so far, but i understand that your bound to worry. :hug:

im feeling low today, have been for the past 2 days really, just getting really disheartend with everything. i just want to get AF, then i can start again on a normal cycle, but i wont get it till i ovulate so im in a crappy circle at the mo.
doesnt help that im getting pregnancy symptoms either, its just messing with my head.

but then i tell myself not to feel this way coz there are other here who are in far worst suitations then me so i feel bad for moaning.

good luck today, i hope the EPU are some help for you

xxx

Layla said:
thats good if they take your levels, you will have some idea of what is going on then.
I still think its looking promiseing so far, but i understand that your bound to worry. :hug:

im feeling low today, have been for the past 2 days really, just getting really disheartend with everything. i just want to get AF, then i can start again on a normal cycle, but i wont get it till i ovulate so im in a crappy circle at the mo.
doesnt help that im getting pregnancy symptoms either, its just messing with my head.

but then i tell myself not to feel this way coz there are other here who are in far worst suitations then me so i feel bad for moaning.

good luck today, i hope the EPU are some help for you

xxx

Dont worry i was in the same boat as u hun and im in the 2ww now! It will happen 4 u hun just keep temping and BD every other day to be sure, OPK tests are crap coz i never got a FULL + on them but still Oed! It was strong, but not AS strong as control line.

Theres always hope.. Have u got a dr app?
I had bad pg symptoms too it totally messed with my head! was tired nauseous and even was sick at times! BBs hurt, 'felt' pg...etc..its not a nice thing to go thru hun, i know, but u gotta stay positive. I know its hard to, coz every time u look at ur chart ur heart breaks a lil bit more..
But it wll be okay hun, ull see some changes soon. If not, get down to the docs and get some answers to stop u worrying and going out of ur mind!!

Lots of Luck to you Wobbles! Think of you xx

oh and layla, never feel bad for moaning! If noone moaned, we'd have nothing to read lol! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back