Woah...

Hi again Missy

The advice and support you are getting from everyone on this is fantastic, I hope it helps you. And definitely definitely don't have an abortion unless it's something you are 100% sure about. It can only be your decision, no one elses.

You will never be alone as there are lots of people out there who can offer you support and help.

Do what is right for you.

Jacq x

Well girls, im off on my hols, so will talk when im back in 2 weeks.
Love Hels xx

Im so sorry. Want to talk about It? Log onto the new online Forum and we can chat instantly Its like I/M...
Love Danielle and Bubble xx

i cant talk im too upset, to be honest i just want this ALL to be over, ive been through f*cking hell and i cant take it NO MORE

usually talking is one of the best things for u.. pls join the new forum.... get it all off your chest.,.. we are here to try and help u xx

I'm really sorry to hear about your miscarriage Missy and that you've had such a hard time of it.

Take Care x

Hi Missy,

I was so sorry to hear your sad news. Is there someone you can talk to about it as you must be very upset? Please look after yourself hun, it's a very sad time for you and you need some time to recover. We're all here if you want to talk and there's a special miscarriage board if you want to talk to others who've been through it and understand.

((Missy))

+++

Heya, i posted a topic in the miscarriage section if anyone wouldnt mind looking.
and like i said in that one, imsorry i havent been on, its been too heartbreaking. x

Oh soo sorry missy! That is such a loss, it showed how much you really did want it yey! Such a sad time for you and we are hear if you need some one to talk too!

xxx

Thanks for the support everybody!
Im trying to think positive now !
i suppose what huts is just what my family put me through during the time i was pregnant !
I will be a mummy soon( in a year *thumbs up*) ..and a proud one :D.. thats if im able to be...
lol !
Im not going to take my ticker off !
:wink:
love you all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member