Woah...

Missy

Reaction score
I had a ultrascan done when i was about 7 weeks pregnant.
this is what the scan looked like..

internetbab.jpg

As you can see there is just a iddle heartbeat :D

Then i had one done today at... 9 weeks 5 days

internetbaby.jpg

And look THERES MY BABY ! I got butterflies when i saw that picture !
What a change in 'two weeks' !
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I just thought id share with all of you..the shock when i saw how much the baby developed ! ! !
Ive got another scan at 12 weeks...!

*To Be Continued*

Wow! That's really cool! I'm actually 16 weeks today but I don't get a 12 week scan where I am and have to wait another 4 1/2 weeks for my 20 week one. I heard the heartbeat for the first time yesterday and it was like "Wow I am pregnant after all!". How amazing that your baby grew that much in such short time- it's totally mad isn't it!

Thanks for sharing :D
+++

Rosebay said:
Wow! That's really cool! I'm actually 16 weeks today but I don't get a 12 week scan where I am and have to wait another 4 1/2 weeks for my 20 week one. I heard the heartbeat for the first time yesterday and it was like "Wow I am pregnant after all!". How amazing that your baby grew that much in such short time- it's totally mad isn't it!

Thanks for sharing :D
+++

aww! yeah i was so shocked ! i was like woah..baby !
I hope my baby dont get too big though ! i want to limit those strech marks to a minimal !

aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww thats so so so so sweet!!!
Ive just had a 5 week scan due to bleeding and it was very very simlar to your 7 week one, an ickle blob (awww!) I was told as long as everything goes ok, we'll get a twelve week one, im so excited now after seing yours!!! it is such a good picture, think your Boo is very photogenic LOL 8)
Well take care and look forward to any other scan pics any one posts.
Love Hels xx

LOL! yeah my scan(s) have been due to bleeding !
You thought being pregnant youd get away from bleeding and period like problems but noooo ! :(
Its so different from your first scan though hun ! Its like just a heartbeat and you see this iddle thing on the screen and then hey a few weeks later... You have a bootiful developing baby :D
(sorry if i sound childish hehe)
Best of luck on your 12 week scan hun x! :D
Lots of love C x

p.s i dont know if i mentioned this already but they said at the moment my baby is upside down ! lolol bless him/her

Sweet little thing*s*

My scan won't be for another 5 weeks or so...*champing at the bit* I wanna see my baby now! *L*

Sue

Hi, i no what you mean about just wanting to see your baby i have got to wait till the 12th of july i will be about 11-12 weeks so i hope i get a good pic i want one no just so i no that everything is ok!! i really cant wait i went to the midwife yesterday, then i have got another appointment on 30th of june to fill in some forms and for her to check me and sweetpea again i am going quite quickly you see!! i look well preggers already not good wen your trying to keep it from work hehe :lol: only till i am 12 weeks (i went to the asthma clinic yesterday work think :lol: ) so with my next 2 appointments spaced out the way they are its great because i have to wait 2 weeks before i see my midwife again, then 2 weeks later i get to have my scan!!! yeah!! sorry to waffel i'm just so excited!!

Liann and Sweetpea

:D

That is so cute. I have my 12 week scan next Thursday so will try and post my pic then.
sx

wow you can see it soo early mine is on tue I will be nearly 12 weeks and was abit worried I would not be able to see my baby (Like rachel on friends) WHERES MY BABY? But on yours it is quite clear! and congrats on everythink being ok! Keep you posted XXX

LOL !
make sure you do post your pics !
I dont have a midwife yet..not as far as i know anyway. My mum dont want me to have a midwife :shock: :(...she dosent even want me to have the baby . :?
I dont know why but i think my baby is going to be a boy ? ! :D :D :D
I better go, my sickness is kicking in again
*Hmph*I didnt get any morning sickness til about 9 weeks into the preg.
Cya x C x

Missy you have to have a midwife! Are you in the UK?

Yeah i do live in the u.k
But nothings been sorted out yet ?

Hi Missy

Rosieroo's right; you really should see a midwife.

The purpose of the midwife is not just to deliver your baby, but to keep an eye on you through your pregnancy. Take blood tests, listen to the baby's heart, and just generally make sure you are looking after yourself.

I had a quick visit with my midwife today and I got a book about pregnancy as well as information leaflets on what to eat and what not to eat.

Is there any particular reason you don't want to go to the midwife?

It's not that i dont want to go to the widwife.
If i go to the midwife soon my mum will know im keeping the baby.
Then i wont have time to look for some where to live etc.
if this abortion dosent take place* which i pray to god it dosent* then i will see a midwife.
x

Hi Missy,

it's your body and your baby hun- you do what you feel is right, no one else can choose for you because whatever you decide it's you that have to live with the results one way or another. There are lots of people who will help you if your Mum doesn't come around (and I hope she does) your midwife will probably be able to put you in touch with the right people anyway or tell you where to go for some support.

I have a feeling that my baby is a boy too- I don't know why and I don't have a preference. Someone said on another post that 71% of women can correctly guess the sex of their baby so I wonder if we're both right? How wierd would that be?

Take care and look after yourself
+++

I'm convinced I'm having a boy too, don't know why, I just know.

babe you cant let someone else influence your desicion even if it is your parents yes they mean a lot to you mine mean the wold to me but if they hadnt supported me then i would of just done what i wanted they are not the ones that have to live with regret! when they see your little baby they wont be able to help loving it, and they will feel gulity for even asking you to abort such a beautiful little thing, you can already see from your scan pics its a baby now not just a little dot! its got a little heartbeat all of its own, and its own little mind! i'm not trying to influence your desicion either but it is obvious that you really want this baby, so i'm just trying to help.

Just to give you a little background info for you: i was pregnant 4 months ago i found out just after christmas and i was about 6 weeks gone... (you probably wonder where i am going with this but it does have a meaning promise :D ) i lost my baby just after my birthday it was the hardest thing i have ever had to come to terms with, i was lucky my family were so supportive and my other half was amazing! i dont no how i would of got through it with out him, but (theres always a but hay) wen we first found out we werent sure what we were going to do i have always said that i wud neva have an abortion but i cant say it didnt go through my head but what changed my mind was that what if this was my only chance it is so hard to get pregnant when you look at the facts that i felt like i was givin a little miracle of my own to look after and care for, so wen we sat and discussed everything and i told my other half how i was feeling he couldnt help but feel the same, so wen we lost our baby it broke our hearts we had put so much love into this baby already ok it was only tiny but to us it was still our little baby!

Where i was going with that was things happen for a reason and they are most of the time for a very good reason if you feel that you could cope with this baby and no in your heart that it is what you want do it! everyone will still be there they are just (probably obviously i dont no them so i guess i shouldnt really comment but only trying to help) trying to be hard and pretend that they are thinking of you and your future but i think it is just they cant bear the thought of there little girl growing up.

Sorry to have gone on babe but if i was in your postion i would be looking for as much help as possible so i am hoping that this has helped in some way keep smiling sweetie :D and i am hear if you want to talk,

Liann and Sweetpea

:D

Hi Missy! Just wanted you to know what ever you dicide we are here to talk to! and remember only you can make the choice!

love cat and baby bean xxx

Hi everyone

We always said we would have a girl! I don't care but we always said we would have a girl first (will keep you posted!) still have no idea! but as long as it is healthy. Can think of boys names just not girls! Hey as long as it is no more than two!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back