• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

with twins when are you out of the woods??

1986princess

Reaction score
sorry girls but feeling so up and down, just wondered when i am in the safety zone when miscarriage risk is so low?

just coz iv had my 12 week scan and due to move to tri 2 and with single pregnancy ur safe to tell and be more relaxed at this point but didnt know if it was different with twins.

im scared to relax and enjoy myself and terrified every 2 weeks at the scans i go to that my babies will have stopped growing. is there anything you can do or take to have higher sucess rate?

sorry to keep moaning on .............

best thing you can do is relax & embrace your pregnancy honestly hun! theres nothing that you can physically do except keep posotive. im sure everything will be fine, and i know its only natural to worry, even when pregnant with just 1, but just think how many people all over the world are giving birth to healthy twins and multiples every single day!!! 2 of my best friends have had twins, and someone else i know is 3months pregnant with twins too! hope you are able to relax a bit and enjoy this wonderful experience (you will miss it when your not pg no more!!) big hugs.

best thing you can do is relax & embrace your pregnancy honestly hun! theres nothing that you can physically do except keep posotive. im sure everything will be fine, and i know its only natural to worry, even when pregnant with just 1, but just think how many people all over the world are giving birth to healthy twins and multiples every single day!!! 2 of my best friends have had twins, and someone else i know is 3months pregnant with twins too! hope you are able to relax a bit and enjoy this wonderful experience (you will miss it when your not pg no more!!) big hugs.

Thanx hun il try n stay positive! X

good! =) and before you know it you will be feeling them both move and wriggle!!! =)

I can't offer any advice but just wanted to give you a big :hug: I'm sure everything will be fine for you hun and your twinnies :)

xxxx

Thanx girls think if I felt them move then I'd feel
A lot better think its around 16 weeks isn't it? Either that or get a Doppler! Xx

I'm sure you will be fine.
But I heard the best thing to do is not worry.
Even though I know this is hard.
My cousin had twins in Feb, and she was happy all the way through. :) x

im trying to have positive approach to it! when i get past 16 weeks i think il feel relaxed as they will be moving xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back