When are first bloods done?

ninnypants

Reaction score
Im considered (as my doc says) a higher risk pregnancy due to my last 2 m/c and has already put the form in for the mw to contact me etc.

Im wondering when they might do first blood tests - Im anxious to find out my hcg levels!

Anyone else with a mc history that had early appts/scans etc, how long did you have to wait for an appt?

i only had one m/c but they wouldnt send me to EPU for an early scan or HCG blood tests- they said they would only do that if i had any problems (like bleeding etc). i had my blood taken at my booking in app at 8 weeks but it wasnt for hcg it was just for the normal stuff antibodies HIV etc.

hello, i havent actually had a mc, but i had my first mid wife appt when i was 9 weeks and my blood test done at 10 weeks, but this aswel was for HIV, antibodies etc. then i had my second lot of bloods at 11 or 12 weeks for the downs testing.

My midwife is coming to my house to take my bloods on the 7th. Not to worried about anything really, looking forward to seeing her again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back