wishful thinking?

chellieboo

Reaction score
Whats the earliest you can get pregnancy symptoms?

I know the chances are really small as I have endometriosis and hubby has <1 million sperm/ml.....

but (clutching at straws here), cheri22 did predict feb as a possible conceive month and I am now (guesstimate) 8 days post ov and am having tummy twinges and some spells of lightheadedness.

any ideas?

ooohh!! i hope its good news for you hun!!! fingers (and toes) crossed for you!!

cheri22 predicted me this month. and i got my BFP so fingers crossed for you!!!

Also i think around 10DPO is earliest, but i know some people have got them earlier..

my systoms were..
Lots of creamy chite discharge Sorry if TMI
And AF pains.. (i know that doesnt really help)

Good luck gettin your BFP xxx

Thanks. Will be keeping my fingers and toes crossed....I know it would make DH so happy (he got all excited one morning cos I threw up - thought it was morning sickness lol...was just a dodgy chinese!) .

If cheri22 was right for you charlotte hopefully she's right for me too.

not gonna get my hopes too high, but who knows....

Best of luck hun. Hope this is your month. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck lady! Really praying this is your month :pray:

i thought i was 10 days PO but when i look back i was actually 9 days past OV so it can happen very early!

Cheri22 got my prediction right too so sending you lots of luck she is right for you too :hug:

Just thought I'd update - CD28, no more lightheaded spells for a day or so, AF pains on and off, BBT looks like its starting to drop so reckon AF will turn up any day now.....looks like it was wishful thinking after all! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back