Wish me luck! UPDATED

KateQPR

Reaction score
I've got an appointment at the hopsital after my cervical scan last week, to see whether they want to put a stitch into my cervix or not. It's been driving me mad over the last week, and i just can't seem to think about anything else. Really hoping they think things are going well so far.

God i never realised just how much i wanted this baby and for everything to be healthy...

Good luck hun. Sounds like you're being well looked after so far. Let us know x

Thanks for the positive thoughts!

It went ok. We've decided to just monitor the situation closely, so i'll have a scan every 2 weeks and meet with the doc then too, to see if the cervix starts to change. I've also decided to pay for a few private scans inbetween too, so some weeks i'll have them every week. It's just a matter of catching any changes quickly so we can have a chance to do something about it.

Only down side was the ultrasound receptionist was terrible - a real panicker, who when i said i needed to book my series of scans just went 'well that will take me ages and we're fully booked anyway'!!. I couldn't believe it!! I'm going to call tomorrow when the other receptionist is there - she's a lot more in control and positive rather than just worrying how much work i'm causing! Honestly, sometimes the NHS is amazing ( i can't fault my hopsital so far) but some of the people in it just have no sense of how to deal with (hormonal) patients who are worried!!

Anyway, i shall now try and relax and feel in control of the situation. Down side is no sex til 28 weeks :( Husband was NOT happy with that bit of news....

KX

That's brilliant news. Glad you will be monitored closely. I am sure you will be fine :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aahh, you are going to get to see your LO so much, that's gotta be a pretty good silver lining! Glad nothing drastic happening yet, just keep taking it easy won't you. Hope your hubby can cope! :lol:

That all sounds positive, sounds like you are being well look after.

I know the no sex thing is rubbish! When you are told you can't have it you definitely want it more! ohwell, just 6 months to wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back