Wish me luck today

jennywren

Reaction score
DS has woken up in a foul mood, talk about getting out of bed the wrong side lol.

He had enough sleep (11 hours no waking) so its not tiredness, he is just being a grumpy arse, thats 2 bad things he has got off daddy, 1st one being paddys lol and now grumpyness for no reason especially in the morning!! So far he has thrown every toy he can find (in an angry way not a happy way) coloured all over the floor and TV with his crayons even after I said not to, so they were confiscated with the result of a paddy and him trying to smack me, which meant he got a time out. He keeps coming up to me crying and pointing when I say what is it show me, he takes me to some random place and just starts windging and runs off, when I say ''come and show mummy whats wrong'' he throws himself on the floor and has a proper paddy so I just leave him to it. he has currently wrapped himself in the curtain and he is sulking and evertime I call his name he sqeals as if to say ''muuum shut up''

Its gonna be one of them looooong trying days, I can feel it. Its peeing it down so I cant even chuck him out in the garden to cheer him up!

cheers girls.

Well he just cameand gave me a kiss, so im going to asume thats a ''im sorry ive been mean mummy'' kiss lol but its nap time in half hour so hopefully he will wake up happier lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back