Scared out of my mind.

Purdy

Reaction score
I know this is going to sound really bad but its the way I feel and I cant help it.
Im 7 weeks pregnant with my first child and Ive been researching the whole process from beginning to end. I find the whole thing very frightening and quite frankly ....revolting. How anyone could be overjoyed at being hugely fat and a world of pain and gore waiting for them before the ugliness is finishes is beyond me.
Im 31 by the way so Im not some scared teenager. This is a surprise pregnancy but Im old enought to cope so thats no biggie. But in all honesty, I dont find one thing natrual about being sick or hungry or bloated.
heres my question, am I a complete freak? Am I going to be a bad mother because I feel so ambivilent about it? If anyone tries stroking my bump, I will flatten them. Its things like this that normal women seem to enjoy that make me cringe and wear loose tops. Thanks in advance.

Hi Purdy.

I cant say i know exactly how you feel because im really excited about the whole thing and it amazes me how this little baby is growing inside me and i cant wait for it to grow.

However am i extremely worried about stretch marks, i really dont want them all over my stomach and i know when i start to get them i will be really really upset and very self consious but im preparing myself for it now and just keep thinking it will all be worth it when the baby comes.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back