2cm dilated

Little bean

Reaction score
Have just been to the day assessment unit as hadnt felt baby move as much since yesterday. They were lovely put me on a monitor for half hour and baby was doing really well. She said there were a few tightening what I like a stretch and sweep? I had that done and am 2cm dilated :0) have come home now and am now getting alsorts of pains, lost some of my plug I think! Just wondered if any of you that have had the stretch and sweep how long it takes for these pains to go off. Xx

Oo oo this sounds like this it or you :)

Good luck honey x x x

I had a sweep on Thursday & I had period like pains on & off all day afterwards... But It didn't work for me i didn't loose any show or anything so sounds like it might be working better for you

To be honest not sure if it's going to work for me either. Still having pains but as you said Mrs S you had them as well. Did you bleed at all when she did the sweep? Xx

No I didn't bleed or have any show what so ever! I'm also 2cms dilated she said my cervix was very soft and central but still long?!? Not sure if that helps you at all

I hope it does turn into something for you

Ooh hope somethings starting then! x

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Hope this is the start of something for u hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member