Will I go back to size 8??

manoosh

Reaction score
Hi everybody

My name is Mona, I am pregnant with my first baby - I am 16 weeks now which feels that they have been flying by and my baby is due on 25/11/05 which is a day after my birthday!!! i couldn't believe it when the blue cross on the test appeared and I kept checking for the next few hours in case it disappeared!!!! Then I showed it to my hubby with the instructions that came with it in case i misread it!!!! and he told me that he had a feeling that he's going to be a daddy!!!! it was so emotional and we couldn't go to sleep that night talking about the baby (couldn't explain the bags under my eyes the next at work!!!!!)

My hubby and I are really thrilled and already planning the nursery and what we want to buy and decorate etc!!

So far pregnancy has been good ie no sickness or anything although I do get the odd days were I feel dizzy and light headed and it doesn't help having to go across London in the underground and buses but what can I do!!

My question is, I have always been quite fit and slim and I want to know whether it is possible to go back to how I was pre-pregnancy and what are the best exercises to get me back into shape and how long after birth can I start to exercise?

Many thanks

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii mona! cool to see you on here, nice to actually KNOW someone on here!!!! :D

you are so lucky to be a size eight, i couldn't even dream about being a size 8 BEFORE i got pregnant let alone afterwards! lol

we'll have to get back in shape together afterwards - i'll have to persuade you to join my gym!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back