Will all members please read this important notice ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LauraB

Reaction score
We have had some trouble on the forum recently, which you may or may not have noticed. Firstly, I would like to apologise to those of you who witnessed any of the trouble on here last week – I hope you will understand when I say that I really do not want to go into all of the details here but, all the same, I do need to address some of the issues caused by those members involved.

Firstly, bullying will NOT be tolerated anywhere on these forums. We’ve had a dreadful situation recently where a small minority of members felt the need to bully one particular member. With regard to that particular situation, I would just like to say that it is not a case of me ‘siding’ with anybody – I just will not tolerate bullying, it’s as simple as that. There are better ways of communicating your opinions, and bullying is not one of them.

Secondly, I am clamping down hard on trouble-makers. If any member comes on these forums and causes trouble, they will receive either a 24-hour or a permanent ban. I have been ‘warned’ that this could cause other members to leave – well, everybody take note that I don’t give in to pressure, and personally I would rather be around 60 happy members, than be around 60 happy members and 5 members who only stay to cause trouble. The vast majority of our members are perfectly happy with our forums, and haven’t got the slightest interest in the issues and problems caused by this small minority of members.

Finally, some of you may have noticed that Sami resigned last week – I am happy to say that Sami is now back with her moderator’s hat on and I am sure there are plenty of you who will be pleased to see her back.

I hope the above is clear. If anybody wishes to discuss any of the above, please PM me. If you wish to discuss it with others, please use MSN, PM or email – please do not create new threads discussing the above or any of the related issues, because I would rather this was all put behind us now. Any threads of this nature will be deleted.

I hope we can now all get back to enjoying the forums in the way that we did before.

Laura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111