'Wiggle it, just a little bit'

Nikkiportia

Reaction score
:whistle::whistle:
That tune keeps going over and over in my head, because i feel like i have got a belly full of worms! :dance::dance:

Pointless post but because it my first pregnancy i am just finding this whole movement thing VERY weird, lol! :shock:
Been in the bath watching my belly jump around this morning, its like something out of Alien :lol:
I swear that when one gets to sleep, the other wakes them up and it starts all over again! #norestformummy

Last edited:
Oh hun... That's funny!

I have one very active baby inside me & I'm finding this strange as my first, I can't imagine what it must be like with two!!! I guess we should make the most of it as we'll miss it once they're born xx

Lol, sometimes i think awwwwwwwww thats my babies, then they get carried away and i let out a little scream of shock and get scared that i cant make it stop! I know that sounds so weird, but it is just quite an un nerving sensation at times. :)

It is a strange feeling....I find it weird when I'm eating because it feels like I've got a nervous tummy but it's just bubs dodging the hot/cold sensation in my tummy I guess.

I'm just going to enjoy it as this will be our one and only. Will you have anymore do you think hun?

xx

Last edited:
This is definately my only pregnancy, i only wanted one or two so i have hit my max straight away ;)

Ah, at least you're doing it in one go!

My hubby only wanted one as we're not getting any younger so my only chance of having 2 was if it was twins! It will be lovely that they'll have each other growing up hun :) xx

Aww this is my second pregnancy. Not planning any more either!

I love feeling bubs move and wriggle, as there is only on in there its just getting to the point now of feeling things sticking out in places! Lol

Right now i have a hard lump just near my left hip area, not sure if its head or bum, but definately one of them as i'm feeling kick/punches the opposite side lol

I'm not seeing to much movement from the outside as i carried a bit of extra weight before i fell pregnant. That's all beginning to change tho, saw a movement last night, nice big kick or punch that made my belly pop, wanted to record it but never happened again. So hopefully as things get cramped and he gets stronger i'll start seeing more.

Can't wait x x x

I would love to know what it feels like to have twins inside me! One moving around is a brilliant wonderful feeling, cannot imagine having two! xx

my little girl is moving around as we speak ... I love it!! 2 must be like a double attack with them trying to berak out from the inside though!
Mine's just sweet little taps at the moment. I hope I don't ever tire of them!

It is weird sometimes but I love it and will definitely miss it when he's born. Does make me jump sometimes, and dh no longer asks if I'm ok if I suddenly go 'oooh', just 'is he moving?'

It also freaks the cats out when they sit on my lap. One of them won't anymore, just puts her head and front paws on me and keeps her bum on the sofa.

I swear mine are doing somersaults today! And now i have Braxton Hicks too, lol, i am so glad they do their worst during the day, there is no chance i could sleep through this.

its a strange feeling isnt it, sometimes its hard kicks then others its soft kicks and then there is the fluttering wriggling feelings. my little bubs seems to enjoy dooing all of this in the early hours so im woken up and kept awake for an hour or more. i love feeling and seeing the kicks its so amazing. hubby was resting his head on my tummy the other day to listen for heart beat and he heard it twice and then bubs decided enough is enough and gave a strong kick right in hubbys head lol. im carrying low so it doesnt help the spd when bubs is kicking my pubic bone area.

wow im only 14.5 weeks and cannot wait to feel baby! :) xx

[=dragonlady;3116497]its a strange feeling isnt it, sometime hard kicks then others its soft kicks and then there is the fluttering wriggling feelings. my little bubs seems to enjoy dooing all of this in the early hours so im woken up and kept awake for an hour or more. i love feeling and seeing the kicks its so amazing. hubby was resting his head on my tummy the other day to listen for heart beat and he heard it twice and then bubs decided enough is enough and gave a strong kick right in hubbys head lol. im carrying low so it doesnt help the spd when bubs is kicking my pubic bone area.[/QUOTE]

I'm carrying low too. My bubs seems to love it down there and enjoys nothing more than kicking hell out of pubic area. Gotta agree it flipping kills!

On the odd occasion he'll nip up a little higher to stretch his legs, but soon retreats back down there lol

X X X

yeah ive been told to keep my legs together due to the spd to ease the pain when moving but i think its to keep the baby in its so low im surprised its not fallen out lol

My bump is low but LO moves generally lies around my belly button...how does that work? xx

I know what you mean Nikki :)
It is like having a belly full of worms. I'm sure mine kick each other too. It's lovely :)

:whistle::whistle:
That tune keeps going over and over in my head, because i feel like i have got a belly full of worms! :dance::dance:

Pointless post but because it my first pregnancy i am just finding this whole movement thing VERY weird, lol! :shock:
Been in the bath watching my belly jump around this morning, its like something out of Alien :lol:
I swear that when one gets to sleep, the other wakes them up and it starts all over again! #norestformummy

Do you think they know there is another one of them in there? I always wondered lol x

Apparently so mrshope, they interact from about 15 weeks, and they say that a large amount of thier actions are in response to the other. Gets a bit cramped in there, must get really annoying having a siblings elbow in ya ribs! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back