Wierd?

lisa282

Reaction score
Does anybody else NOT have all the wierd stuff that goes with being pregnant, you know cravings, strange dreams, mood swings? Not sure if I'm wierd or just lucky but never really had any cravings, even with my first baby and it's very very rare that I remember my dreams, let alone strange ones. I'm not really that moody either, I love being pregnant!

However, I do get all the crappy stuff like constipation, piles, heartburn, thrush...you name it! With this one so far I've only yet had constipation and heartburn, still waiting for the piles and thrush to kick in, but had them really bad last time almost constantly. How's everyone else coping with all this good stuff?! :wink: Ah, the joys of being pregnant!

I have to say I've not really had cravings per se. Satsumas at Christmas time by the bagful but other than that, nothing really. Unless you count all the things I'm missing not being able to eat and am therefore craving. Liver, steak blue, chorizo.... *drools*

I've not had mood swings either. A few blips but nothing untoward. In fact I've been less hormonal during my pregnancy than I was before I became PG. Even my hubby comments on this :lol:

Strange dreams... if I'm having them, I'm not remembering them :roll:

But yay for constipation and heartburn and a few other niggles :roll: :lol: I'm getting all that :wall:

I'm not getting any cravings or mood swings. I am much more stable and happy than before I was pregnant. I got BAD sickness in first trimester, horrible round ligament pains and blood pressure drops, though... I felt kicking from 16 weeks, though, which is nice and lucky! :D

i'm not getting any cravings or anything either, i havent really had any sickness either, just felt sick, i love being pregnant too!! i cant wait till i get a proper bump!!! lol

All i have had is a water infection then thrush and i get heartburn a lot :(

xx

I only had heartburn with my first, oh and SPD. No piles thankfully or mood swings. I felt fab from 12.5 weeks onwards.

I hope this time will be the same. I've had the flu so that's made me feel dreadful for about a week and a half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back