Wierd Dreams??

Emmylou

Reaction score
Whats the wierdest or most recurring dream you have ever had?

Mine at the moment is that I am waiting for ages to go for a wee, for example last night I was walking around a big country house & gardens for what seemed like hours, and really needed a wee but couldn't find a toilet, then when I do find a toilet I dream I am having a wee...........

......I then wake up in a complete panic (and realise I desparately need a wee!) and think that I have wet the bed!! I never have (yet? :oops: :shock: ) but I panic, shoot off to the loo have a wee andthink 'oh no have i?' Then get back into bed and discover that I havenlt wet the bed, this dream comes about 3 times a week.

Anyone else have dreams like this or recurring dreams?

Does this mean anything other then 'Emma, wake up - you need a wee?' :rotfl:

It must be your body telling you to wake up and go to the loo.

I oftern dream of been out somewhere and needing the loo but not finding one.

No, I used to get that one when I was kid.

I've been having the x-rated ones for the last week or so!

One funny one was me and DH doing the BD while the window cleaner did the windows. :shock: . I kept asking DH to shut the curtains but he wasn't bothered!

I sometimes have rude dreams and I actually have an orgasm in my sleep :oops: I thought it was just a dream 'O' but I've acually woke up whilst 'O'ing and it was a real proper wet dream :shock: (all without being touched too) . Has anyone else experienced this??? God I wish I never posted this :rotfl:

My recurring dream is about toilets too. Always without doors on or some kinda weird open plan. :? Awful cos I always feel really embarassed to go in my dreams and it's always a disturbed night when I have those.

That said, not as disturbed as the nights I get the big O like Fingers Crossed (no it's not just you)! :rotfl: Here's a confession.... during 2ww recently the big O and BD was banned (still is kinda :( ), I had four (count 'em!) Os in my sleep during that time! :shock:

Fingers crossed said:
I sometimes have rude dreams and I actually have an orgasm in my sleep :oops: I thought it was just a dream 'O' but I've acually woke up whilst 'O'ing and it was a real proper wet dream :shock: (all without being touched too) . Has anyone else experienced this??? God I wish I never posted this :rotfl:

Yes I've had this for about 6 years now! Happens about once every month or so.

:lol:

Not really something to complain about! :oops:

Tattooed Lady said:
[quote="Fingers crossed":1ro2rnsp]I sometimes have rude dreams and I actually have an orgasm in my sleep :oops: I thought it was just a dream 'O' but I've acually woke up whilst 'O'ing and it was a real proper wet dream :shock: (all without being touched too) . Has anyone else experienced this??? God I wish I never posted this :rotfl:

Yes I've had this for about 6 years now! Happens about once every month or so.

:lol:

Not really something to complain about! :oops:[/quote:1ro2rnsp]

LOL yeh I have them alot as well, I wind my OH up and tell him its the only time I have a decent O :rotfl: just makes him work harder though :rotfl:

I have weird dreams ALL the time, more so recently, I wake up proper freaked out sometimes, but I them tell myself its just a dream so its ok lol

oh and Ive had a dream about 3 times since I was about 16, where I have drempt Im weeing on the toilet and ive actually weed the bed :oops:

I know - well I'm waiting for that to happen too Jennywren - I know it will one of these nights?! :oops:

I've had the sexy dreams - I kinda like them too! :lol:

Helen, I've had the toilets without doors one before, I was so shy to go - but I was desparate, that was another where I suddenly woke up and wondered......... :shock: It's always where sonething stops me from going for ages, like no doors, or no loo's nearby.

I used to get a dream that I was tryng to cross a river and always fell in and was drowning - had the exact same dream monthly till I was about 16 and always woke up sobbing! :cry:

Lol I'm glad it's not just me, I was too embarrassed to ask anyone else.

Fingers crossed said:

Ive done that, but i groan in my sleep :oops:

Ive been having dreams about my waters breaking in odd places, and my OH laughing at me. Then i wake up needing a wee.

I had the wee dreams too and around the same stage in pregnancy, I have labour dreams now and last night I actualy saw her face :D , tho she looked like she was about 2 months old lol :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back